1) You accidentally enter your own password on the microwave.
2) You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3) You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4) You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5) Your reason for not staying in touch with friends & family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6) You pull up in your own driveway & use your cellphone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7) Every commercial on TV has a website at the bottom of the screen.
8) Leaving the house without your cellphone, which you didn’t have for the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is now a cause for panic & you turn around to go & get it.
10) You get up in the morning & go online before you get your coffee.
11) You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12) You’re reading this & nodding & laughing.
13) Even worse, you know exactly to whom you’re going to forward this message.
14) You’re too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15) You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list.